Thursday, September 4, 2008

Abby Returns

I picked Abby up today at the airport. Flight was on time and everything good but they lost her bag! 10 year olds don't do well with this! She has surprises for everyone and her favorite blanket in her bag. I hope it comes tomorrow or things are not going to be happy for Abby. It is so good to have her back. She is so great! I really missed her. I am still tired from my week. I hope I can get my energy back tomorrow. My mom will be home tomorrow. Don't try and call her till tommorrow evening or saturday. I will send Hawaii pics as soon as I have them. TTFN

1 comment:

Heather Anna said...

When I clicked on your slideshow I was able to see the other album of Hawaii pictures. I think you can probably just put up a link and people can go straight to picasa to see them. I wish I were there. It looks like it was sooo fun!