Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Eyes

Hi all- tonight I am writing with new eyes. I just had Lasik surgery on Saturday. It has been an adjustment but I am told it will get better and better. My eyes are tired and I am scared to death to touch around my eyes. The procedure was pretty scary and I am glad to be on the road to recovery. I really can see pretty well but my eyes are traumatized and they don't feel good. They feel as if I haven't slept for 3 days and my contacts have been in the entire time and desperately need to come out. I will let you know if they ever start feeling good. I assume they will since I haven't met anyone who advised me not to do it. Anyhow, besides that we just returned home from Disneyland and it was fun. My kids are anticipating Halloween and I will send pictures of them as soon as we have them. I can't write long because my eyes are exhausted. So I will say goodbye and write when I am feeling better.

2 comments:

House of Mellor said...

Hey Lori the doc says you might want to try putting the drops in the refrigerator and that should help. And he is happy you haven't touched your eyes!!!

Corrigan Clan said...

You are going to be sooo glad you did this. Don't stress because one day soon you will get up and by night you will think to yourself, "wow, I didn't even think about my eyes today." Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and sister. Love you.