Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas hubub

Hi all I know it has been a while. I have just as you all have been in the middle of the Christmas craziness. It was all great and totally fun!!! I am always amazed at how fast it comes and goes. I can hardly believe that a whole year has passed. I hope I can at least get a couple of things done this year that I keep thinking I will get to. Brandon is already starting to plan our next diet-exercise regime. I am thankful but dreading the whole thing. Marathon training begins and eating healthy. I hope I will see results and have the stamina to make it through. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Life is good and I am learning to enjoy things more and stress a little less ( like my knew slippers cozy) I get to teach gospel essentials with Brandon for my new calling. I am learning a lot and getting a little more confident each time I teach. I am most thankful for the way I have been able to feel the spirit more and the chance to bear my testimony. This is a short post and if you haven't seen our Christmas card lately it is still in the making. I vow to get it out tommorow. But until that miracle happens, I am thankful for the inspiring people in my life and the oportunity to be a wife and mother. Talk to you soon and I will let you know how the new years resolutions are going.

4 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you in a long time! I'm glad you had a good Christmas...good luck with your new workout plan...maybe one day I'll join you!

Nan said...

Its fun to read about you and your family. Keep it up. We need to get together soon and make cards now that I have a little more time on my hands. I would love to see you.

Corrigan Clan said...

Um, you and I need to post more and we really need to figure out how you can post pictures. Sometimes I just need to see Megi's face. I love your blog, it is really honest and not overdone! Love ya chica.

Heather Anna said...

Trying to call so we can chat and make plans. You're not answering, so I thought I'd check to see if you had written or posted anything new. We're about on the same page in that respect.